Buro Bangladesh Published a job circular through the web desk. The jobs circular giving some new job opportunities for some exclusive posts. It’s a high opportunity for all people while maximum people want to do a good Career. Buro Bangladesh Career advertisement converted into an image file so that you can read or download it. So, if you want to read the details, please follow the information given below
The educational qualifications, experience, and other requirements of the candidates are mentioned below:
1) Name of the post: Health Supervisor, Number of posts: 08
Job type: Contract-based
- Holder of Diploma in Medical Faculty (DMF) from established Government / Private Medical Assistant Training School (MATS) and registered with Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Experience and other terms:
- The maximum age is 35 years
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in healthcare and health education programs
- Must be experienced in computer management
- It is compulsory to work in remote areas and it is compulsory to work by bicycle
- Preference will be given to permanent residents of Tangail, Sirajganj, Jamalpur, and Mymensingh districts
- Age is relaxed in the case of more experienced candidates. Candidates without practical experience are not required to apply
Workplace: Any branch office of Buro Bangladesh located in the project districts
Salary: Total Rs. 15,000 / – plus other allowances as per company rules and project allocation.
Application Deadline: 24/07/2021.
“Bureau Bangladesh believes in equal rights in recruitment”
Coordinator-Human Resource Management Division