BRAC Bank considers People as the prime key to success. BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates is a part of our investment in building a robust and talented workforce.
BRAC Bank Young Leaders with fresh ideas must aspire to be change-makers in the Bank. This year-long program will offer structured learning opportunities and 360-degree exposure to different functions of BRAC Bank.
A brief introduction of the functions along with required skill-sets are tabled below.
Application Deadline: 10 July 2021
During the written exam of the selection process, candidates will select two functions from the above table, where they deem to be the best fit. However, the final selection will be based on proper matching between the Bank’s business requirements and the attitude and aptitude of the candidate.
- Four-year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication in Bangla and English
- Willing to work from any location in Bangladesh
- Ambitious, smart, result-oriented with strong integrity and social skills
- Ability to work in a team, self-propelled, and adaptive to changes
- Tech-savvy, ready to contribute to a digital transformation for a new banking landscape
Offers and Benefits
Young Leaders will receive a gross remuneration of BDT 70,000 per month
After successful completion of a year-long development program, Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officer.
BRAC Bank offers a fast-track career for successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, a competitive benefits package, and a best-in-class working environment.
How to Apply:
Click on the following link to apply and create your profile in the system.